14 November 2005

Blogging - London

Just got back from a great weekend in London. I had been there to meet my brother and to see the greatest city on Earth (actually, I’m not 100% sure cos there always is Bombay).


Heres some of the usual touristy stuff

Here's some random snaps that I took during my One Night Marathon Monopoly Trip of London.


This one is here because I think it's a nice snap.

This Marathon site-seeing session wouldn't have been the same without the company of some resident Londoners – Amrita, Avani and Neha… And boy I had a great time…

But I’ve probably been cursed for making them walk so much. Thanks Gals!!! I can’t wait to be back.

And here's the last one for now. Piccadilly Circus has to be for me the best spot in London. I love the lights; the energy it's like this spot is what runs this great city.

No comments:

A Google map tracing my travels across the globe


View Larger Map
  • In Red cities where I have lived (more than one month);
  • In Blue cities that I have visited