12 April 2006

Meanwhile in Rotterdam

Day 4-

But I do have college to attend, so back to Rotterdam.

Theres a lot here that I haven't seen or at least shared with all you out there. So here's more of this city. I have to admit that I was a bit ashamed to admit that I had not seen of the city's major museum's yet. But not for much longer. Here's some images from the main Museum of Rotterdam.


And below a few snaps from a small chapel designed by Dutch firm Mecanoo (Famous for the Delft University library that I posted earlier).

This small but strange formed chapel sits inside of the city's largest cemetrys'. The weird plan is squashed into the footprint of an old church that existed here long back (a few layers of brick clearly outline it's past)

No comments:

A Google map tracing my travels across the globe


View Larger Map
  • In Red cities where I have lived (more than one month);
  • In Blue cities that I have visited