- Starting with the Gateway designed by IM Pei, seen here once again using is favorite triangular plan forms
- An odd looking Lane Crawwford Place designed by Kisho Kurokawa
Another strange project by fellow metabolist architect- OB Plaza One designed by Kenzo Tange
An even more bizarre and tacky UFO building designed by Norman Foster - this is the High Court of Singapore
Singapore's answer to Bilboa's Guggenheim museum - the Esplanade theater complex designed by Michael Wilford
One of the most interesting city redevelopment projects I've seen - Clarke quay redevelopment designed by the eccentric Will Alsop
A very interesting shopping mall - Iluma mall designed by a great Singaporean firm - WOHA architects
- Another mall - this one was quiet disappointing except for its great roof garden - Vivocity designed by Toyo Ito
The last and probably the most interesting mall on my list is the Orchard Central designed by DP architects it exploits its extremely thin long site and urban condition very well!
- The highly whimsical Henderson waves designed by RSP architects is quiet a delight!
Newton Suites designed by WOHA architects
The Lincoln Modern was the only project I could visit of the Singapore's most famous contemporary design firm SCDA
The Pinnacle @ Duxton designed by ARC Studio Architecture + Urbanism
The New National Library Building designed by Ken Yeang
The huge Marina Bay Sands (an integrated resort project) designed by Moshe Safdie
- and last but not the least a sign board of the Interlace building designed by OMA