20 February 2009

Friday’s will never be the same!

For over a year while living in London - along with some friends from the office - I had made ‘having lunch at the Borough market’ my Friday ritual. And now that I’m leaving London for good this is one of the many things I’ll truly miss about being here.

Here are a few snaps of what is probably the most exciting food experience of the city.

I would get my food (which varied from fish n chips to a burger to barbeque or sometimes even some healthy organic stuff!) and met the rest of the gang in the small garden of Southwark Cathedral were we eat and soaked in some sun if we were really lucky!

But no matter what I had for lunch the highlight always was the cheesecake (or brownie) at the end, while on the way back to office. And after trying most of the deserts at this market I assure you that the small stall pictured below is truly the best place in London to have exquisite cheesecakes!

Aiiiii…. I will miss this!!!

No comments:

A Google map tracing my travels across the globe


View Larger Map
  • In Red cities where I have lived (more than one month);
  • In Blue cities that I have visited