22 October 2007

Had a very successful interview earlier today at Allies and Morrison Architects at Southwark, London (the glass building in the above snap is their main studios).

The office is just across the road from the 'Blue Fin Building' (which is just behind the Tate Modern). In fact the 'Blue Fin' happens to be one of their latest projects to be opened.

Here's a few more snaps of it

Though a bit too massive I have to admit that I quiet like the way the building is grounded and reacts to the different street conditions/edges around it. Check out their website to see more of their work- http://www.alliesandmorrison.co.uk/

No comments:

A Google map tracing my travels across the globe


View Larger Map
  • In Red cities where I have lived (more than one month);
  • In Blue cities that I have visited