18 March 2007

Is this it?

Is he really that small…? Yes! That’s it. The most famous symbol of Brussels - the ‘Manikin piss’ - is hardly a foot tall.

I have to say that though I really enjoyed a lot of small experiences in the city like
- the ambiance of the main shopping gallery- some mouth watering chocolates (probably the best I’ve ever had)

- delicious seafood (especially since I was going from the land of BORING food – the Netherlands)- and some good art work (based on comics) drawn out building facades,

I was a bit disappointed at the city at large. It lacked a punch I expected from ‘the Capital of Europe’.

No comments:

A Google map tracing my travels across the globe


View Larger Map
  • In Red cities where I have lived (more than one month);
  • In Blue cities that I have visited