07 March 2006

Day 4(4th March 2006):
Yet another quick dash, but this time to see something much more strange and mysterious. Through the Scottish highlands sitting for more than 3 hours in the bus looking at some of the most amazing landscapes possible.

Meandering through the mountains and driving along hundreds of lakes till finally I got to Loch Ness and the Urquhart Castle on its banks.
Loch Ness is the home of one of the best-known mysteries of Cryptozoology* - the Loch Ness Monster
Check out more about the Loch Ness Monster @ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loch_Ness_Monster

Though I didn't get a glimpse of Nessie I had by own bit of fun being a Viking (at least for a few minutes).


(* - Cryptozoology is the study of animals that are presumed to exist, but for which conclusive proof is missing)

No comments:

A Google map tracing my travels across the globe


View Larger Map
  • In Red cities where I have lived (more than one month);
  • In Blue cities that I have visited