28 October 1998

The KUTCH Study Trip Blog

Down memory lane and this trip was a great beginning to our life's at KRVIA.

I thought that it would be great to revisit all of my trips done at the KRVIA and to put some snaps online for some of us to get a bit nostalgic sometimes. (So watch this Blog for there is a lot more going to come on it from our past).

I had asked on the dates of all our trips so that I could blog them in the order and this trip was during Gaurav's Birthday in 1998 and therefore a lot easier to place a date on.


Check out (Hiren, Neel, Uttam, Dharam, Gaurav, Ninad, Sonu) - Gifting Gaurav his birthday pack of Condoms.

No comments:

A Google map tracing my travels across the globe


View Larger Map
  • In Red cities where I have lived (more than one month);
  • In Blue cities that I have visited